What is included:
- 20 lectures
- 50 Supplemental Materials and recommended articles
- Case studies
- Unlimited Lifetime Access to the Program
- Free consultation phone calls with Trusted CSEA advisors (Certified Small EnterpriseAdvisor)
- Your own business plan after completion of the program
- Completion Certification
- Networking opportunities with other entrepreneurs
Christian Entrepreneurship Program will incorporate real-time applications of Christian faith principles to business operations – featuring Biblical material connected to business principles. The courses will have a technical nature, to teach how to run a business, not just theory behind business practices.
Each course will consist of lectures, recommended reading lists, and printable worksheets and handouts. Case studies and supplementary reading materials will be woven throughout.
- What is Business
- Who are Customers
- What is Capital
- How to be Accountable
- How to be Legal
- How to Treat Employees
- What to do with Profits
- Create your Business Plan
Who should take this program?
- Anyone who are considering starting a business
- Anyone who has already started the journey but have questions on running the business
- Anyone who wants to learn how to apply his/her faith to day to day business operation
- Anyone who needs a business plan